Prepare the main ingredients:
300g milk, 3 eggs, 30g sugar
75g water, 100g white sugar
Colored aluminum Cups, Deep Dish
How to make caramel pudding:
1. Pour the sugar into the milk and stir until the sugar is completely melted2. Then beat the eggs into the milk and mix well
3. Filter the treated liquid with a strainer for more than three times
4. Start to cook the caramel, add white sugar and water to the pot, simmer over medium and low heat, and wait until the sugar juice starts to bubble.
5. After the sugar juice turns yellow, change to a small fire. After the sugar juice forms dense bubbles, turn off the heat.
6. Pour the caramel sauce while still hot into our colorful smooth-walled aluminum cups
7. Let stand for a while, pour in the pudding liquid
8. Take a deep baking pan, then pour in some water and put the container with the liquid into the baking pan
9. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees, put the baking tray in the middle of the oven, select the steaming function, and steam at 150 degrees for 25 minutes
10. After the end, open the oven, you can sprinkle some sugar on it, and then heat it with an open flame gun to make a beautiful caramel effect
Post time: Sep-27-2022