Today I will introduce you to a super simple and delicious chocolate cake. It only takes 25 minutes from making to baking. It is extremely simple and delicious.
Another thing that this cake is worth recommending is that its calorie content is much lower than other chocolate cakes, even lower than the average chiffon cake. For students who like chocolate but are afraid of high calories, it is more worth a try.
Convenient, fast, low-calorie, easy to use, and almost zero failure. highly recommended:)
Bake: 190 degrees, middle shelf, 15 minutes
80g brown sugar
How To Make Chocolate Cupcakes
1. First preheat the oven to 190 degrees, and then start making
2. Prepare the materials. (about 3 minutes)
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl
4. Pour in the brown sugar and mix well. Add melted butter
5. Add in milk, stir well and set aside. (about 1 minute)
6. Add baking soda to the flour
7. Add the baking powder
8. Add cocoa powder and mix well
9. And sieve. (about 1 minute)
10. Pour the sifted flour into the egg mixture prepared earlier
11. Gently toss with a rubber spatula. (about 2 minutes)
12. When stirring, pay attention, just mix the dry and wet ingredients completely, do not over-mix. Mixed batter looks rough and lumpy, but do not continue mixing
13. Pour the batter into the our aluminum baking cups, 2/3 full. (about 3 minutes)
14. Immediately place in the preheated oven, on the middle rack, and bake until cooked. (about 15 minutes)
15. OK, it only takes 25 minutes in total, and the delicious chocolate cupcakes are baked. It’s delicious to eat while it’s hot
1. The most important thing to pay attention to in making this cake is that when mixing dry ingredients and wet ingredients, do not stir too much, just mix thoroughly and the dry ingredients are all wet.
2. Dry ingredients and wet ingredients can be left separately for a long time before being mixed, but once they are mixed, they need to be baked in our baking cups immediately, otherwise it will affect the swelling of the cake and cause the finished product to not be soft and delicate enough.
3. Baking soda can make the chocolate darker. So this chocolate cake with baking soda will show a deep black color after baking.
4. The baking time is related to the size of the baking cups. If it is a relatively large alu bakingcup, you need to extend the baking time appropriately.
5. This cake is a typical MUFFIN cake making method. After learning, you can easily make MUFFIN of other flavors.
6. Eat it while it’s hot after it’s out of the oven for the best taste. To store, keep it with lids in fridge.
Post time: Sep-05-2022